I have found that one thing that makes my life easier is having a steady source of money.
When I was forced into retirement and left with just my Social Security, I looked around and asked myself two questions: “how to earn money with the internet and how can I make money online?”
I read how people could work from home and generate an income to supplement their Social Security. I set out to explore some various options available to me.
Money Earning Options Using The Internet
There are a number of ways to generate income online using the internet and my suggestions represent just a few that are available.
- Etsy – For the craft minded individuals this offers a way to parlay your passion into generating income by selling your products or those that you have discovered at flea markets or yard sales. This option has been around for quite a while , but still has its ardent followers/users.
- Fiverr – For those of you who are good at writing and researching, you can earn a good income writing for others. As long as you can provide consistent value in your product, you will always be in demand.
- Flippa – if you are a little tech savvy and know how to use wordpress to build websites, you can earn income selling them. You will need to invest in a domain name and populate your website with some pertinent content, than you can post it with flippant for sale.
- Shopify & Woocommerce – if owning your own storefront is your thing then either of these two ecommerce websites will work for you. If you have the ability to procure products, you can sell from your own internet store. This type of business is more elaborate because you need a way to process your orders and a vehicle to drop ship your product.
- Affiliate Marketing – This is my favorite form of earning money with the internet. You can promote products that you have reviewed and hopefully point potential customers in the direction of the product website. The classic example of this is the Amazon Associates Affiliates program. It is a very trusted name with near universal recognition. The only drawback that I see with this program is that you generally need a high volume of sales to generate a decent income.
- Coaching/Consulting – if you are well versed in a particular topic or skill, you might consider offering your services online. Like anything else in life, if you offer a quality service, you can expect a quality income in return.
In Conclusion, there are as many ways on how to earn income with the internet as exist in the non- web world. The internet allows us to work from home and can provide a passive income.
I have touched on a few ways to generate an income and I hope that I have provided a glimpse of what you can find online.
Please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer your question